Anchor Riverfront Motel
1321 Trans Canada Hwy
Sicamous, British Columbia
The Anchor Riverfront Motel is perfectly placed at the eastern entrance to Sicamous on Highway 1. Sicamous is located halfway between the cities of Calgary and Vancouver. It is nestled between the mountains at the northern edge of the Okanagan around the channel that connects Mara Lake and Shuswap Lake. The Eagle River runs through the town.Room TypesSingle Queen
This room type features a single room with a single queen bed suitable for up to two adult occupants.Double Queen
These suites, with a separate bedroom offer two queen sized beds (one in each room) and can accommodate up to four adult occupants.Family Suite
We offer two family suites that include two queen sized beds plus a single bed to accommodate larger family requirements.Local Sicamous Features
- Downtown Sicamous and public beaches are within walking distance.
- World-class golfing is only minutes away.
- Multiple snowmobile areas close-by.
- Restaurants, shopping close-by.
- Large green space backing onto the Eagle River.
- Hiking Trails.
- Off-leash dog area nearby.
Please visit Anchor Riverfront Motel Website.
Queen Pillow Top Mattresses
Free Wireless Internet
32 inch Flat Screen TVs
Messages and Voice Mail