Harrison Beach Hotel
160 Esplanade Avenue PO Box 460
Harrison Hot Springs, British Columbia
Harrison Hot Springs: 0.8km
Nestled among the Coast Mountains of British Columbia on the south shore of beautiful Harrison Lake, enjoy the wonder and majesty of gorgeous Harrison Hot Springs, B.C. The Harrison Beach Hotel is located across from the beach on Harrison Lake, in the centre of the village, steps from shopping, dining, and boating.
The Harrison Beach Hotel consists of 42 luxurious guest rooms. Choose from a Deluxe Room, Junior Suite or Executive Suite with Lake or Mountain views.
The hotel features:
- Full or partial kitchen facilities in all guestrooms and suites
- In room Coffee/Tea, Iron and Iron Board, Hairdryer and more
- DVD players, flat screen 28 TVs and fireplaces
- Balconies and hardwood floor in some suites
- King or two queen beds in all guestrooms
- Indoor pool and exercise room
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
- Seasonal Restaurant
- Walking distance to restaurants from around the world are available in Harrison Hot Springs: German to Japanese, Italian to Chinese.
- Meeting Facilities
- Pet Friendly Units
For business or pleasure, the Harrison Beach Hotel is the perfect getaway for groups, lovers and friends so come and stay with us on the beach in Harrison Hot Springs BC.
Please visit Harrison Beach Hotel Website.
Complimentary wireless internet
Mini fridges, microwaves and coffeemakers in every room
Fireplaces in most rooms
All Suites have kitchenettes
Complimentary lobby coffee and tea
Indoor pool and outdoor hot tub
Jetted tubs in some suites