Harrison Hot Springs Resort
100 Esplanade Avenue
Harrison Hot Springs, British Columbia
Harrison Hot Springs: 0.8km
Surrounded by mountains and situated on the southern shore of Harrison Lake, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa has been welcoming guests for over 80 years. The Resort offers 337 guestrooms, suites and cottages – perfect for families, seniors, pet owners or couples seeking a quiet escape. There are several dining and shopping options in the Resort or next door in the village of Harrison Hot Springs.Dining
- Miss Margarets – specialty coffees and cold beverages, pastries and deli sandwiches to go.
- The Lakeside Café – casual fare in a family friendly setting with views of Harrison Lake
- Islands Bar – enjoy your favourite cocktail in our lounge or on the patio overlooking the lake.
- The Copper Room – our signature restaurant features dining and dancing to live entertainment 7 nights a week.
Weddings and Events
- Five hot springs pools
- Healing Springs Spa
- Resort Marina with fishing charters, boat and jet ski rentals and lake tours
- Three nearby golf courses
- Hiking, cycling, birdwatching, agri tours
- Complimentary afternoon tea
- Wedding garden and banquet rooms
- Professional wedding and conference services
- Wedding and bridal party functions and services
- Vancouver – 2 hours
- Kelowna – 3 hours
- Seattle – 3 hours
Please visit Harrison Hot Springs Resort Website.
Healing Springs Spa
Hot spring pools
Legends and Sticks & Stones Retail Shops
High-speed Internet access (nominal fee)
Childrens Programs (Seasonal)