Inn at Laurel Point
Ferry - Vancouver: 31.6km
Downtown Victoria: 1.1km
There is nothing to do here or everything you'd hoped.
Nothing at all to do but relax...take in the views... and contemplate the sweeping architecture, design and oceanfront.
From the moment you step inside, prepare to be hypnotized by the spectacular harbour views just off your balcony, and soothed by the privacy of your quiet retreat.
Decks give way to gardens. Glass walls invite natural light. Museum - quality art graces hallways, and wide open space gives you room to breathe. Book an in-room spa or dine al fresco on our oceanfront patio - or yours. AURA waterfront restaurant + patio boosts award winning culinary team and impeccable service.
When it is time to rest, your waterfront hotel is a welcoming sanctuary. It always feels subtle yet sublime, naturally calming. Inviting you to slow your pace, smile more and sleep soundly.
For pleasure and leisure, for business or weddings, you'll be exactly where you want to be. So do nothing at all. Or everything you can. Either way, you'll love it here. Not just a place to sleep, this is a place to stay.
Inn at Laurel Point Victoria hotel offers the following accommodation features:
- Terrace Patio Restaurant (full service, open summer only)
- gift shop
- Oceanside Patio/tanning deck and a lush Japanese garden
- indoor pool
- complimentary wireless high-speed Internet
- 24-hour room service
- same day dry cleaning services
- shoe shine service
- concierge services
- dogs welcome, ask a reservation agent about our Pampered Pet and Top Dog Programs
- connecting guestrooms and family guestrooms with hide-a-beds
- secure on-site parking and valet parking
- complimentary local, calling card and toll-free calls
- complimentary shuttle to/from Royal BC Museum, Tillicum Centre and the Great Canadian Casino
- business centre
- complimentary guest laundry
- level 2 wheelchair accessibility
Please visit Inn at Laurel Point Website.