Harrison Hot Springs is noted for many outdoor activities and is a mere 130 km from Vancouver and an easy drive.
Top 5 Things To Do In Harrison Hot Springs
- Soak in the hot springs mineral pool located at the beach front at 224 Esplanade Avenue
- Go boating and swimming in Harrison Lake rentals available at Killer.s Marina located right on the lake.
- Hire a fishing guide and fish for many types of salmon. Many fishing guides available such as Fraser River Fishing Lodge and Shoreline Tours to name a few. Tours available right on the beach front.
- Tour world class gardens. Minter Gardens one of BC most beautiful gardens.
- Wildlife viewing (bald eagles, heron, salmon, seals) View some of them right from the beach!
Thanks to Leanne of the Harrison Beach Hotel for the contribution.