Kelowna has many activities to enjoy. Below is a list of just a few.
Author Google+ Profile
- Beasley Park & Beach at Woods Lake – Free – 12-15 min drive from the Borgata Lodge
- Visit Kasugai gardens located behind City Hall, stand or walk around or sit in the garden to take in all the sights of the waterfall and the koi fish and the ambience.
- Scandia Games & Mini Golf – Free Entry Modest Fees for your choice of activities. Mini Golf, both indoor and outdoor, Batting Cages, Huge arcades, bumper cars, snack bar, prizes, suitable for all ages and groups.
- Grand 10 Cinemas Regular Cinema Prices in McCurdy shopping center across from Scandia Games
- Paul’s Tomb: Hike the trail at Knox Mountain down to Paul’s Tomb. Visit the historic site while taking in the beautiful scenery of Knox Mountain. If scuba diving, Paul’s Tomb in an underwater ‘park’, with a 7 m long model of Ogopogo at a depth of 8 m.
- Grand Prix Race Track / Go Carts – A bit pricy but fun. Full race track with modern mini race cars, timed track, large arcade with food fare as well.
- McCurdy Bowling Complex – Very reasonable. Full bowling center, restaurant, pub with micro brewery. Onsite tours available. Family packages, party disco bowling with fancy lights & special effects.
- Kelowna Farmer’s and Craft outdoor Market: Peruse the bounty of local arts, crafts, and food at the Kelowna Farmers and Craft Market every Wednesday and Saturday during the spring, summer and fall seasons. Lots to taste, see and purchase.
- Kelowna Springs Mini Golf Course – All Grass Putting Course – Very Reasonable
- Waterfront ParkTake a walk to visit the Rotary Marshes in Waterfront Park and see waterfowl in their natural habitat.
- Father Pandosy Mission – Cost By Donation – Take a drive and enjoy some of Kelowna’s history, head out on Benvoulin and check out Father Pandosy Mission, learn the age old history of Kelowna, the pioneers, a great place to take the family for a few hours, Log Construction buildings that have been moved to one central place so you can see the history and quality of work done generations before us. Antique farm equipment on display as well as many historical items in the buildings. Simply put this is a must see if you have not been to it. Donations accepted to maintain the site.
- Beasley Park Beach on Woods Lake – Fantastic clean park with sandy beach complimented by huge weeping willow trees to provide lots of shade, lay on the grass or on the sandy beach.