Five Reasons to Stop at Field BC
There are however, a few reasons to exit the highway and enjoy your self.
- Burgess Shale. About 1/2 a billion years ago, this part of BC was an ocean. The Burgess Shale is the largest fossil collection.
- Emerald Lake Lodge. The view of the mountains and lake is to die for. (Worth the 20 minute drive from Field.)
- Truffle Pigs Bistro. Just the name makes me want to go again.
- Yoho National Park. It might take longer than an afternoon to check out any of the 1310 sq. km.
- Picnicking at Takakkaw Falls, which is 25 minutes from Field in Yoho National Park.