- Blog home
- Cariboo Chilcotin Coast (9)
- Mighty Fraser Country (19)
- Northern BC (10)
- The Kootenays (17)
- Thompson-Okanagan (19)
- Tourism Associations (3)
- Uncategorized (0)
- Vancouver (196)
- Vancouver Coast Mountains (26)
- Vancouver Island (109)
- Victoria (57)
- Whistler (17)
5 Best kept Secrets in Harrison Hot Springs
2012/07/23 by BBHarrison · Leave a comment
- Author: BBHarrison
- Accommodation: Vancouver Coast & Mountains
Here are our 5 Best kept Secrets in Harrison Hot Springs:
- Spirit Trail is a 1 km loop through an old cedar forest. Looking down from their perch high on the tree trunks are several dozen incredible hand crafted masks. It gives the walk a spiritual feel which is how it came by its name.
- From 4 seater “Limos” to Model-T 2 seaters Jamies Quadricycle offers wheel fun!
- ‘Saturday Nights under the Lights’ is found at Agassiz Speedway. 1/2 km from Harrison this is the home of stock car racing in the Fraser Valley.
- Take a dip in our perennial plunge ‘Rainbow Falls’ waterfall.
- Visit the local farms to purchase organic hazelnuts, pottery, roasted coffee & artisan cheeses (www.circlefarmtour.com)
Check out www.harrison-hot-springs.com for 101 things to see and do in Harrison Hot Springs
Thanks to Sonja at Harrison Heritage House & Cottages for this top 5 Harrison Hot Springs posting.