Sonja of Harrison Heritage House & Cottages has five suggestions for your trip to Harrison Hot Springs.
- Check out the brand new ‘life size’ Sasquatch carving at the front entrance to Harrison Hot Springs.
- Check out Harrisons Festival of the Arts every July. Ten nights of music on the beach, concerts, art markets, literary cafes, art exhibits and workshops.
- Our lake is stocked with prehistoric sturgeon.
- The quest for the Sasquatch happens right here in Sasquatch Country! Harrison Hot Springs is a hot bed of Sasquatch sightings!
- Spirit Trail is a 1 km loop through an old cedar forest. Looking down from their perch high on the tree trunks are several dozen incredible hand crafted masks. It gives the walk a spiritual feel which is how it came by its name.